TFTP Broadband is a reliable application designed to help you manage multiple TFTP (Trivial File Transfer Protocol) servers. It provides you with multiple configuration options that use advanced expression syntax for configuring the connection.
You can use this tool to make sure that your network devices stay online and that accept transfer requests. If you need to run more than two hundred transfers simultaneously, TFTP Broadband is the right tool for the job.
· 10MB RAM minimum (32MB recommended)
· 9MB RAM after operating system is installed
· 3MB free disk space per 10 000 messages
· 30 days trial
· Limited to 1000 connections
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· GUI checks for update at every start, every 24 hours while running
· When invoking Help->Check For Update, presents a dialog even if no update is available; gives feedback that the check was successful
· Streamlined conversion from demo mode
· Keyword 'all' is now '*' for consistency across the application; legacy 'all' is still recognized
· Serial numbers are now activated by loading a serial number file
· Documentation fixes and updates