Wbox aims to help you having fun while testing HTTP related stuff. You can use it to perform many tasks, including the following:
· Benchmarking how much time it takes to generate content for your web application.
· Web server and web application stressing.
· Testing virtual domains configuration without the need to alter your local resolver.
· Check if your redirects are working correctly emitting the right HTTP code.
· Test if the HTTP compression is working and if it is actually serving pages faster.
· Use it as a configuration-less HTTP server to share files! (see the server mode documentation at the end of the Wbox tutorial in this page, but it's as simple as % wbox servermode webroot /tmp)
You can use WBox to test many HTTP-related things so try it to see just how useful it can be!