WMS Log Analyzer Professional Edition visitor activity analysis application for your Microsoft Windows Media Services. Unlike other analyzers, WMS Log Analyzer has been designed especially for analyzing Windows Media Services log files and supports the entire set of Windows Media Services log file data and provides the best and most complete analysis of these files.
With WMS Log Analyzer, you can get all kind of statistics concerning loaded files, visitors, clip playing time, visitors' countries, etc. This program creates dynamic reports on-the-fly. With WMS Log Analyzer Professional Edition you can easily get any subreport with a simple right-click on the item that you need and selecting the desired subreport.
WMS Log Analyzer supports log files of the W3C Windows Media Services format and exported files in the CSV format. The program automatically detects the type of each log file. Due to the flexible system of filters, you will be able to customize WMS Log Analyzer according to your necessities, so that only the data that you need will be displayed in reports.
The program has a user-friendly interface so you can start working with it right after you install it spending much time on configuring it. Statistical data is displayed in diagrams and tables. It is also possible to print reports.
Here are some key features of "WMS Log Analyzer Professional Edition":
· Automatically detect log file formats
· Automatically extract archived log files
· Countries reports
· Integrated FTP Client to downloading log files
· Integrated HTTP Client to downloading log files
· Dynamic filtering on pages, hosts, referrers etc
· Export report in HTML format
· Export report in CSV format
· Export report in TXT format
· Sending reports via e-mail
· 30 days trial period
· Not all the data will be displayed
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Minor improved detection algorithm for Search Engines
· Minor GUI fixes