An .NET Component that implements server side of HTTP and HTTPS protocols
It is robust, easy to use, fast, and can be used in all .NET environments. It serves both static pages, as well as dynamically created ones. You can run your existing ASPX / ASP.NET pages just with wodWebServer.NET, no need for 3rd party web server.
wodWebServer.NET runs through Request / Response objects - whatever client sends is parsed and stored to Request object. When you're ready to deliver response, you just need to populate Response object - such as Body property, StatusCode, and that's it. If you're fast and can do it from within RequestDone event, then you don't even have to call any Send methods - it's delivered automaticaly.
SSL/TLS Support: Just by setting Secure property to True, wodWebServer.NET becomes completely secured server. You can provide your own certificates, or generate new ones for temporary use, it's all the same for wodWebServer.NET
- support for HTTP and HTTPS protocols
- complete information on connected users - get their originating IP address, originating port, total connected time...
- Choose either Automatic content delivery (sit back and enjoy) or manual - in which case you define virtually everything that is sent
- ASP.NET dynamic page support by running your executables directly from wodWebServer
- Parsing of query variables, posted data, form-uploaded data for easy access
- Can be used as standalone, or together with other WEB server (such as Apache, IIS...) by running on another port
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- New property UseIPv6 which enables IPv6 sockets