Softpedia Editor's Review for Android Manager WiFi
Wireless synchronize, manage, and backup your handset contents from your computer
Written by Gabriela Vatu on March 14th, 2013
Android phones are becoming more and more popular as new models seem to appear every other day. Android Manager WiFi is a small program that was designed to help you synchronize, manage and backup the contents of the handset to the computer.
The program has a clean interface that should be very easy to figure out, particularly thanks to the intuitive layout.
As mentioned, the tool can be used to wirelessly synchronize the data on the computer. For instance, it’s possible to manage the contact list. These can be edited, deleted, copied and pasted from the computer to the phone and backwards. New entries can be created as well.
The same can be done regarding the text messages on the phone. While the phone is connected, you can text your friends with the app’s help.
The program may also create backups of the photos, videos and music files from the computer. As mentioned, the app can automatically synchronize the contact list, calendar entries, camera and camcorder files and folders.
All in all, Android Manager WiFi is a great tool that can be fun to handle and quite helpful when you want to make sure the data on the phone isn’t completely lost if the phone goes missing or a technical problem appears. Inexperienced users shouldn’t have any troubles while installing or customizing it, thanks to its overall simplicity.
Android Manager WiFi description
Here are some key features of "Android Manager WiFi":
· Contacts allows you to back up contact entries so that you don't have to worry about losing, breaking, switching phone or changing service providers, as well as organize your contact entries and keep yourself on track all the time.
· Messages frees you from painstakingly inputting text on the keypads. Android Manager sync with your handset message automatically and you can send message at PC via handset easily!
· Photos allows you to easily import photos from PC or the handset and organize them in different albums for better management. Furthermore, you can quickly edit any photo and upload it to your handset as a wallpaper.
· Videos allows you to insert video files from PC for playback and then upload to handset folder. Similarly, video files on the handset can also be downloaded to PC for playback.
· Music function is a powerful media file management tool that works seamlessly with the handset. Quickly search your favorites in PC, manage the ultimate Library, and enjoy the easiest digital jukebox in your own mobile way.
· Application allows you to import downloaded mobile applications and have them installed into your handset upon synchronization.
· Files allows you to organize Handset files with just a few clicks and files on the Handset can be at where you want them to be.
· Sync allows you to synchronize the following items between Windows Contacts/Outlook Express/Outlook and the handset.
· 250MB free disk space
· Outlook 2003 and above (For sync with Outlook)