Pamela for Skype Basic Version is a useful chat utility and a personal assistant for Skype.
Pamela answers calls and chats for you when you are away or don't want to be disturbed and does a lot of other cool things too!
Here are some key features of "Pamela for Skype Basic Version":
· Automatic answering machine for Skype calls
· Automatic answering of Skype chat messages
· Answering set dependant of Skype status (e.g. to only answer when Skype status is away)
· Call back directly from Pamela
· Start Assistant to make configuration of options even simpler
· Option to play all Pamela recordings with the default Windows player instead of the built in player of Pamela
· Compatible with any soundcard and USB phone
· Compatible with Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Server 2003
· Easy recording of your greeting messages directly from within Pamela
· Pamela can change Skype status automatically during a call (status type can be chosen)
· 34 languages included!
· Skype for Windows 3.2 or higher
· Some advanced options inactive like chat reply when voicemail recording. These are available in Standard or Professional.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Bugfix: Fixed SSL setting which would not save
· Change: Updated APC toolbar
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
· Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to download or install software or components (Ask Toolbar) that the program does not require to fully function