TekIVR is a useful interactive tool meant to perform voice response functions that provides you with a call attendant feature.
TekIVR supports ITU G.711 A-Mu law codecs. You can select IP address to be listened, default SIP proxy for outgouing calls. You can also log session details and errors into a log file.
Here are some key features of "TekIVR":
· Simple, easy to use interface.
· You can create your own IVR scenario using built-in scenario editor. You can select your own audio files to be used in IVR scenario (They must be a wav file in 16 bit per sample, 1 channel and 8000 Hz sampling frequency). TekIVR can also read-out texts using TTS (Text-to-Speech) engine.
· Supports G.711 A - Mu law codecs. Digit collection requires RFC 2833 support on calling party.
· Supports NAT traversal. TekIVR also supports UPnP.
· Query Lync client presence status (Commercial edition only).
· Call transfer accomplished by using SIP REFER method (RFC 3515).
· TekIVR can record and send incoming calls for configured SIP endpoints via e-mail (Voice Mail feature).
· You can dial into TekIVR and listen recorded messages in your mailbox. TekIVR supports Voice Mail Indication (RFC 3842).
· At least 2048 MBytes of RAM
· NET Framework 2.0
· Allows maximum 5 simultaneous SIP calls
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· HTTP interface improved