TekPhone is a SIP Soft Phone tool which is created to provide agent functions. (Based on RFC 3261). Use it just for testing environments!
Enter a phone number to Dial Number and click dial button. You can initiate an ENUM call by clikcing ENUM Dial button. You can end or cancel a call by clicking hangup button.
Select IP address to be listened on the settings tab. Logging is optional. Set SIP endpoint ID (Username) and SIP Domain. If you save the configurations changes, they take effect immediately.
Here are some key features of "TekPhone":
· Simple, easy to use interface.
· TekPhone Supports (Only) G.711 A - Mu law codecs and RFC 2833 for DTMF digit delivery.
· UPnP for NAT traversal is supported. You can also set external IP address manually.
· TekPhone can record incoming audio if away mode selected. You can specify your own welcome message.
· Tekphone also supports ENUM (RFC 3761).
· NET Framework 2.0 or higher
· At least 512 MBytes of RAM.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· You can set incoming audio input