Adobe Flash Professional CS6 22.214.171.1249
Softpedia Editor's Review for Adobe Flash Professional
Create effective rich content and applications across desktops and devices
Written by Elena Opris on March 9th, 2012
Adobe Flash CS5.5 Professional is the industry standard for multimedia authoring, designed to deliver a consistent and interactive environment for creating rich Flash content compatible with digital and mobile platforms. Adobe Flash CS5.5 Professional is geared to develop games, movies and content for mobile devices and is aimed at a wide category of users from artists to designers or Flash/ActionScript programmers.
Designing with Adobe Flash CS5.5 Professional turns out to be a treat, since it boasts a wide array of drawing and graphic editing tools that allow users to express their creative vision in an interactive manner. The animation capabilities, available via the Timeline and Motion Editor, make it possible to design natural motion for objects and characters.
The Effects category introduces several filters and blending capabilities that can enhance the creative process by allowing you to embellish buttons, text or video clips. Furthermore, the Deco tool offers extensive assistance in creating animated effects for trees, flowers, clouds, etc. The product also provides 3D transformation features that can animate 2D objects in 3D space through various translation and rotation utilities.
With the Advanced Text Engine that includes the well-appreciated Text Layout Framework, users can easily format text, while maintaining the layout when importing content from other sources.
Programmers can spend quality time with Adobe Flash CS5.5 Professional too. Worth mentioning are the ActionScript editor, enhanced with features such as code completion and class code hinting, and the Code Snippets panel, which eases work by allowing the use of prewritten code.
As expected in a suite of this type, Adobe Flash CS5.5 Professional requires a special system configuration, as well as a certain amount of effort and time to complete the download and installation procedures. Connoisseurs certainly agree that it’s worth it, since the rich palette of design and programming features make it one of the most appreciated authoring environments available in the market.
Adobe Flash Professional description
Here are some key features of "Adobe Flash Professional":
New support for HTML5:
Sprite sheet generation:
· Export symbols and animation sequences to quickly generate sprite sheets that help improve the gaming experience, workflow, and performance.
Stage 3D targeting:
· Turbocharge rendering performance by using direct mode to leverage the open source Starling Framework for hardware-accelerated 2D content.
Advanced drawing tools:
· Design artwork more precisely and efficiently with smart shapes and powerful design tools.
Industry-leading animation tools:
· Create and edit motion tweens using the Timeline and Motion Editor, and use inverse kinematics to create natural motion for character animation.
Advanced text engine:
· Get global bidirectional language support and advanced print-quality typography APIs via the Text Layout Framework. Maintain layout with greater fidelity when importing content from other Adobe applications.
XML-based FLA source files:
· Collaborate on projects more easily with an XML-based implementation of the FLA file format. Uncompressed projects act like folders, allowing you to quickly manage and modify assets.
Creative Suite integration:
· Perform roundtrip edits of bitmap images with Adobe Photoshop CS6 software, and integrate closely with Adobe Flash Builder 4.6 software.
Professional video tools:
· Easily incorporate video into your projects, and convert video clips efficiently with the included Adobe Media Encoder application.
Filter and Blend effects:
· Add interesting visual effects to text, buttons, and movie clips to create expressive content.
· Gain control over individual animation attributes, and apply tweens directly to objects instead of keyframes. Easily make changes to motion with Bezier handles.
· Animate 2D objects through 3D space with exciting 3D translation and rotation tools, which allow you to animate along the x, y, and z axes. Apply local or global transformations to objects.
Spring attribute for the Bone tool:
· Add expressive, lifelike animation properties — like spring and bounce — with motion attributes for the Bone tool. A powerful inverse kinematics engine provides realistic physics movements.
Deco drawing brushes:
· Add advanced animation effects with a comprehensive set of brushes for the Deco tool. Create movement for particle phenomena like clouds or rain, and draw stylized lines or patterns with multiple objects.
Easy video integration:
· Streamline video embedding and encoding processes with on-stage video scrubbing and the cue points property inspector. See and play back FLV components directly on the stage.
Inverse kinematics pinning support:
· Lock inverse kinematics bones to the stage, and set stage-level movement restrictions to selected bones. Create multiple spans per layer, and define more complex movement of armatures, such as walk cycles.
Unified Creative Suite interface:
· Boost your efficiency with intuitive panel docking and spring-loaded behaviors that streamline your interaction with tools throughout Adobe Creative Suite editions.
Precise layer control:
· Preserve important document structure when copying layers across multiple files and projects.
Platform and device-specific access:
· Use prebuilt native extensions that provide access to platform- or device-specific capabilities, such as battery level and vibration.
Adobe AIR mobile simulation:
· Simulate common mobile application interactions like screen orientation, touch gestures, and accelerometer to help speed up testing.
· Streamline development with the built-in ActionScript editor that features custom class code hinting and code completion. Efficiently reference your own or external code libraries.
Code Snippets panel:
· Help speed up project completion by using convenient prewritten code snippets for common actions, animation, multitouch gestures, and more. Also discover an easier way to learn ActionScript.
Seamless mobile testing:
· Perform source-level debugging on devices that support the Adobe AIR runtime and are connected with a USB cable, running content directly on the device.
Efficient code snippets handling:
· Use the pick whip to preview and visually add more than 20 code snippets, including some for creating mobile and AIR applications, using the accelerometer, and adding multitouch gestures.
Flash Builder integration:
· Work more closely with developers who can use your FLA project files with Adobe Flash Builder to test, debug, and publish your content more efficiently.
Wide platform and device support:
· Reach Android and iOS devices by targeting the latest Adobe Flash Player and AIR runtimes.
Efficient mobile development workflows:
· Manage FLA project files that target multiple devices. Share code and assets across documents and device targets to efficiently create, test, package, and deploy content for a wide range of screens and devices.
Prepackaged Adobe AIR application creation:
· Create and deliver applications with a prepackaged Adobe AIR captive runtime. Streamline application testing and enable end users to run your content without additional downloads.
Content scaling when resizing stage:
· Save time when sharing symbols and motion paths across documents that are optimized for different screen sizes.
· Streamlined Publish Settings dialog box
· Publish content quickly and more efficiently with an intuitive Publish Settings dialog box.
Symbol performance options:
· Use new tooling options, on-stage symbol rasterization, and the Property Inspector to help improve CPU, battery, and rendering performance on mobile devices.
· Use asset caching to reduce the compile time of documents that use embedded fonts and sound files, and deploy rich content faster.
Auto-save and file recovery:
· Help ensure consistency and integrity of your files, even after computer crashes or power outages.
Multiple AIR SDK support:
· Add multiple Adobe AIR software development kits (SDKs) with a menu command that helps you create new publishing targets more easily.
· Intel Pentium 4, Intel Centrino, Intel Xeon, or Intel Core Duo (or compatible) processor
· 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
· 2.5GB of available hard-disk space (additional free space required during installation)
· 1,024x768 monitor resolution with 16-bit video card
· DVD-ROM drive
· QuickTime software required for multimedia features
· Internet or phone connection required for product activation
· Broadband Internet connection required for Adobe Stock Photos and other services
· 30-day trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Flash Professional extends support for AIR 3.4 and Flash Player 11.4. This update also allows Flash Professional to leverage features exposed by AIR 3.4 that enhance application development workflow for iOS devices.
· Deploying AIR applications on iOS devices directly
· Native iOS Simulator
· High-resolution Retina Display Support for the new iPad
| ||Softpedia guarantees that Adobe Flash Professional CS6 126.96.36.1999 is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. [read more >] |
|Go to top|