Softpedia Editor's Review for Save Flash
This application allows you to save flash files from the web pages
Written by Carmen Stavarache on November 3rd, 2011
Read an in-depth analysis in our professional review for Save Flash
Every now and then, you may want to download a flash video from a certain web page and use it in one of your projects or share it with your friends and family. To do that, you can choose to use Save Flash application.
After you will easily install it on your computer, you will discover that it has a friendly interface. You can select another interface language beside English, like French, German, Russian, Spanish, Polish and others.
Using this application you will be able to download any flash file like flash games, flash cards, flash banners, movies and cartoons. The Pop-up button located on the left upper corner enables you to easily copy the file URL to clipboard.
Save Flash lets you also to search for flash files in a certain web page. After you are done searching you can choose to download all found files at once, or to download only the ones that you have selected.
This software has a very useful feature: it enables you to preview your flash file using the rewind / forward, view, pause, loop and scale options. Not only does it show the name of the file, but it also enables you to view information like URL, size, resolution and scale.
Also, you can to make screenshots to one or more desired flash frame and save them as JPG files. The trial version gives you the chance to check how useful this application is for you.
Save Flash description
Here are some key features of "Save Flash":
· Possibility to save from a complete web page either all flash files or every flash file separately.
· Convenient flash files' preview (rewind/forward view, pause, loop, scale).
· You can make a screenshot from any flash frame and save it as a graphic file.
· Every flash file can be saved by right mouse click.
· Quick access to Save Flash interface using floating drop-down menu.
· You can get useful additional info about a flash file right at a site (URL, size, resolution, scale, etc.)
· Multilanguage interface.
· Internet Explorer 5.0 and later (some features are available only with Internet Explorer 6.0 and later)
· 15 days trial period
· Displays a title "Evaluation Mode" and a box with the encounter of the trials
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· update security
· fix error
· work with Vista