CSE HTML Validator Professional description
A fast, easy to use HTML, XHTML and CSS development tool that helps you validate HTML syntax
CSE HTML Validator is a powerful, easy to use, user configurable, and all-in-one HTML, XHTML, and CSS checker that includes a link checker, spell checker, accessibility checker, built-in editor, and also checks for search engine issues. CSE HTML Validator is designed to help you write syntactically correct and accessible HTML syntax.
Unlike other HTML validators and checkers, CSE HTML Validator features an unusually powerful custom syntax checking engine that is specifically designed to check HTML, XHTML, CSS and more; and with the built-in editor you can make changes to your documents right inside of CSE HTML Validator.
CSE HTML Validator (also referred to as HTML Validator) is an important part of an HTML development environment. Before publishing web pages, especially pages created manually or with a "dumb" HTML editor, you should check them for syntax errors, misspelled words, and broken links.
CSE HTML Validator functions as that checker, helping to make sure that your web pages are written in correct syntax so that they are viewed as intended in a variety of web browsers. If you think that you're writing clean HTML, then you'll be surprised at what CSE HTML Validator will find in your documents!
Here are some key features of "CSE HTML Validator Professional":
· Built-in HTML/text editor with syntax highlighting.
· Powerful Batch Wizard (professional and enterprise editions only) that lets you easily validate multiple documents. You can also give it a URL and follow its links to validate a small to medium sized web site. The Batch Wizard can also be used as a web site spell checker and link checker.
· Link checking (standard and professional editions) finds broken and problematic links. The Batch Wizard can be used as a link checker to check an entire website.
· Help functions available from most dialog boxes.
· Comes preconfigured with HTML 2.0, HTML 3.2, HTML 4.0, HTML 4.01, HTML5, XHTML, Microsoft Internet Explorer tags, SMIL, RealText, WebTV, WML, frame, table tags, and more.
· Supports XHTML!
· Accessibility Checking checks for accessibility issues based on Section 508 US Government Standards and/or the industry standard Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 (WCAG 1.0) and 2.0 (WCAG 2.0)
· Notifies you when using tags and attributes that are browser specific (Std+).
· Add your own tag names, attributes, and attribute values, or edit existing ones (Pro+)..
· Using command line arguments, HTML Validator has the ability to let you right click on an HTML document, select a menu item from the pop up menu, and then instantly have the errors (if any) displayed on the screen.
· Drag and Drop multiple files onto HTML Validator for validating multiple files at one time or for using a tool on multiple files at one time.
· Uppercase and Lowercase Tools that let you easily convert tags and attributes to all uppercase or lowercase.
· Strip HTML Tool that takes HTML tags out of a document.
· Convert text files from Unix, Mac, or MS-DOS to Unix, Mac, or MS-DOS.
· The Template Tool allows you to change parts of HTML documents quickly and easily. We use it extensively on this web site.
· Quick Quote Tool places quotation marks around all attribute values that don't already have them.
· Easy to use, productive, and powerful interface.
· 1 GHz processor
· 1024x768 resolution monitor with minimum 256 colors
· 30 days or 200 validations (whichever comes first)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Link checker: Improved link checking algorithm (works "behind the scenes")
· Validator: Some performance improvements, especially in large documents with lots of "id" attributes
· Validator: Now generates errors when empty elements have spaces between the '/' and '>' characters
· Other miscellaneous tweaks, updates, bug fixes, and improvements
| ||Softpedia guarantees that CSE HTML Validator Professional 12.0110 is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. [read more >] |