JTidy was developed as an accessible Java port of HTML Tidy, a HTML printer and syntax checker.
JTidy can be used as a tool for cleaning up malformed and faulty HTML. In addition, JTidy provides a DOM interface to the document that is being processed, which effectively makes you able to use JTidy as a DOM parser for real-world HTML.
JTidy was designed in the Java programming language and can run on multiple platforms.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· fixed bug 2855511 - Element id is removed
· fixed an argument handling bug
· fixed bug 2872308 - Bug parsing a js line
· fixed bug 1757799 - Confused parsing of SCRIPT elements
· fixed bug 2905312 - null pointer exception when supply just a doctype
· expanded the ant build script
· several other improvements