With Horizontal Menu Advancer for Expression Web you will be able to add professionally-looking CSS menus to your website in an easy way. This add-in for Expression Web and Front Page is an advanced tool that creates horizontal drop-down CSS menus on your website.
Horizontal Menu Advancer gives you full control over every aspect of your CSS menus. Extended color control allows you quickly customize your menu palette. Integrated Search Engine Optimization management system gives you power to improve page rank and generate spider-friendly pages.
Here are some key features of "Horizontal Menu Advancer for Expression Web":
· Intuitive interface makes your work more effective.
· Drag-n-drop support makes the CSS menu-creating process easier
· Advanced color management simplifies color tuning.
· Easy Import/Export of CSS menu structure
· Unlimited menu levels
· Templates Supported - you can easily apply your menu to all the pages within your site if you place it into an Expresson Web Dynamic Web Template that is applied to those pages
· Advanced Table-less CSS menu generator
· W3C XHTML compliant CSS and HTML code
· Keyboard Navigation - Horizontal Menu Advancer provides navigation using keyboard making your site more accessible to your visitors
· Single-Level and Two-Levels Horizontal menus
Cross Browser Compatibility:
· Horizontal Menu Advancer produces the web standard compliant CSS menus
· CSS menus built with Horizontal Menu Advancer are compatible with all modern browsers for PC/Mac e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome
Search Engine Optimization:
· You can essentially improve your website load time using CSS menu navigation
· CSS menu generated with our product makes your website well-optimized for all main Search Engines like Google or Yahoo.
Easy-to-use styling system:
· Eye-catching predefined styles
· Advanced user-friendly interface helps to create great looking CSS menus. You can also select the professionally designed ready-to-use menu designs from the library coming with our product.
WYSIWYG CSS menu editing:
· Real-time preview gives you an idea on how your CSS Menu will look in a browser.
· Expression Web v1, v2, v3 or v4
· Front Page 2003
· All links in generated script point to the product website
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved compatibility with Internet Explorer 9+