Arclab Web Form Builder is a professional application designed to enable you to design web forms.
Arclab Web Form Builder makes it easy to create HTML forms, php forms and email forms. The visual workspace lets you fill the form with all types of form elements and allows a seamless integration into your website and corporate design. Build and design contact forms, registration forms, multi-page forms, feedback forms and other web forms using a visual environment without any coding or knowledge of php/HTML.
The usage is very simple, add the placeholder keyword to your web page and let the program do the rest. Add text input, multi-line text input, drop-down lists, date input, checkboxes, radiobuttons, multi-select input, pre-filled input fields (e.g. for country selection) and many other fields in a visual environment without any coding knowledge.
The generated form is based on HTML and PHP, which should be compatible with most webservers. There is no additional installation on the server required. The form can be uploaded on a single click using the internal ftp routines or your upload the php file by yourself
Here are some key features of "Arclab Web Form Builder":
· No Coding required
· No Cookies required
· No Installation on the Web Server required,
· just upload a single php File.
· Create single- and multi-page Web Forms
· Seamless Integration into your Web Page
· Form runs on your Web Server
· Email Form Content as Text, HTML, XML
· Multi-Style Captcha (human challenge-response) included
· The free version adds a reference to "Arclab Web Form Builder" at the bottom of the form
· The free version allows max. 3 input fields on each page
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New Autoresponder to send a copy of the form data or a custom message to the user submitting the form.
· New table format options "Spacing" and "Row Spacing".
· Please update your Styles if you are loading a file created with a previous version!
· Updated HTML code
· Alternate position for "Buttons" and "Captcha"