CoffeeCup Website Color Schemer 4.2 Build 130
A useful, intuitive and simple tool for picking colors and creating schemes for your Website
Is there a color on another Website that you like? Or a color on your computer that you might want to use? Just use the eye-dropper feature or grab from photo feature and you can get any color you want from anywhere! Yes, it is that easy! Color Schemer is perfect for anyone designing Websites; from novice Web designers up to full-fledged professional Webmasters.
- The websafe color tool changes your existing color to the closest matching websafe color.
- For those who don’t know where to start, in terms of picking a color, use the random color picker to give a nudge in the right direction.
- The print feature within the program will print a block of color and display the Hex value and RGB value.
- Choose up to ten different colors from a single image using the Photo Color Schemer.
- The Capture Color from Screen tool allows you to sample from any color found on your screen.
- Use the Color Mixer to form a gradient using two different colors, with up to 83 individual steps between them.
- The Page Preview is an area to test colors before adding them to a webpage.
- Copy the color code, hex value or RGB value to the clipboard to paste in any other program
CoffeeCup Website Color Schemer
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 3.1
- Multiple options to work with color harmony schemes.
- View and rename actual color names, rather than just hex and RGB.
- Ability to show or hide advanced color controls.