FRSLinkCheck is an application which will help you validate all the links on one or more web sites you maintain. It can verify the links between files in your web site, as well as links to other web sites on the Internet. FRSLinkCheck is intended for anyone who maintains web sites, either as a hobby or as part of your work responsibilities.
So What's the Problem? Nearly all web sites these days have links to other web sites. Web sites that are outside of your direct control. These types of links are referred to as "external links".
The problem is that those web sites can disappear without notice. How do you know when they have been changed or removed? You can, of course, manually click on each external link on your web site to see if the link is still valid. However, checking these links on a regular basis is just plain boring.
Which means it doesn't get done, and web sites wind up looking abandoned because visitors quickly discover that links aren't working. FRSLinkCheck makes this process trivial!
Here are some key features of "FRSLinkCheck":
· Quickly determines whether local and remote links still exist.
· Provides intuitive feedback about the status of links.
· Remembers validation history of external links.
· Makes it easy for you to fix any problems found.
· Verifies that you've actually uploaded your web pages.
· Helps you maintain a polished, professional-looking web site.
· Provides complete control over what is to be verified.
· Prevents common typos and broken links.
· Handles all the web sites you maintain, including Intranets.
· Verifies your own Internet Explorer Favorites and/or Firefox Bookmarks.
· 21 days trial