FullSync is a reliable and comprehensive file synchronization and backup utility which enables you to easily add a new profile and specify the filters you want.
It is especially designed for developers, but the basic functionality is easy enough for everyone. With its help, you can easily synchronize your folders and set the rules.
Here are some key features of "FullSync":
· Publication and update of websites, synchronization of local directories and making backups of your data.
· configuration and rule-rewriting per directory possible
· flexible rules, allowing all kinds of exclusion/inclusion
· buffered filesystems (so the tool only sees files it created itself)
· multiple protocols supported (FTP,SFTP,SMB...)
· read/write access bufferable and multithreadable
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· updated all bundled libraries to their latest version.
· added 64-bit support.
· initial attempt at mac support (needs testers!).
· added support for public key authentication for SFTP connections.
· moved the profiles, preferences and log file to ~/.config/fullsync/ ($XDG_CONFIG_HOME) or C:\Documents and Settings\\.config\fullsync\ for Windows.
· new commons-vfs source and destination browser should work now, certainly not fine, but it works.
· added a file filter for simplyfied ruleset. The filter is a replacement for the ignore/accept patterns.
· added wildcards as ignore/accept patterns (regexp was default till now) in simplyfied syncrules.
· changed the ignore/accept pattern behaviour. Now if the ignore pattern is empty but the accept is not empty, then everything is ignored but what matches the accept pattern