Likno Web Scroller Builder is handy and reliable application designed to create various HTML scrollers for web pages with little effort.
Through this builder you can easily create web scrollers with many options, like showing content added easily through the interface (embedded), through page DIVs or UL/LI items, and more.
· The projects are enabled for local websites only
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Image scrollers (sliders) now available, with Flickr/Picasa support and more. Just choose the "Image Scroller" tab at the "Project Items (F2)" section for each example to see each example with images.
· New "Example 02b (videos)", with videos as scroller items.
· Added the ability to slide using your finger in touch devices (tablets, smartphones, etc.).
· Easier publishing through the "Publish" command (replaces the separate "Compile" and "Link" commands).
· Added the ability to add/remove classes at the "Content CSS Classes" property.
· Fixed a case where the forward arrow did not work for "loop continuous" with "per item" and "center and select".
· Fixed a case where widths with percentage did not work.
· Fixed the highlighting in the preview.
· Changed the Sample Code to always start with checked "all code".
· Fixed Navigation Bars in grid.
· Fixed a bug where double-clicking on the Arrow Set selection browser in IE10 would crash the application.
· Fixed a bug where the navigation bar option...