Adobe Muse CC 2014.3.2.11
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Adobe Muse CC 2014.3.2.11:
- Muse sites with both a Tablet and Phone rendition of a page now include a redirect from the Tablet page to the Phone page in order to be more mobile-friendly as defined by Google, who announced their expanded use of mobile-friendliness as a ranking signal.
- Copying multiple text frames, which have been tagged using different collections via the Content panel, and pasting to a new project results in a crash with the alert, "Assert: Don't know how to generate rendered data for type:type_guid.”
- Deleting expanded objects from the Layers panel results in a crash if that object has multiple levels of child objects which have also been expanded.
- Undoing the deleting of all text from the “Form Message” field of a Form results in a crash.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 100 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- USER RATING:
- C: \ Internet \ WEB Design \ Web Design related
Adobe Muse offers support for the latest technologies and standards, allowing the creation of cross-browser websites for PCs, tablets and phones. Unlike other similar utilities, it does not feature code editing, which makes it perfect for inexperienced users who like focusing on the design rather than the coding process.
Thanks to the so-called 'Plan Mode', you can configure the layout of your webpage by creating a sitemap, rearranging pages using drag and drop actions and creating master pages. Then, you can proceed to customizing the design of each section by adding locally stored images, video content, link anchors or use the rich widget library to insert buttons, tooltips, contact forms, horizontal or vertical menus, tabbed panels or image galleries.
Considering the popularity of social networks, it is a must to embed social buttons into a website. Adobe Muse's library includes predefined buttons for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Vimeo and YouTube.
Scroll effects and animations can be added to make the page more appealing, while the extended collection of web fonts, the rich color palette, the advanced text editing options, the customizable character, graphic and paragraph styles help you make sure that the output website looks exactly as you want it to. Objects can be easily rearranged, locked or hidden and layers can be easily managed and organized.
The website can be previewed within the application or in the default web browser right before exporting the project in HTML format or uploading it with a FTP provider.
Rising up to its developer's name, Adobe Muse is intended to assist beginner designers in creating interactive websites. The source code is automatically generated by the application, which allows them to unleash their creativity and concentrate on the site appearance.
Adobe Muse was reviewed by Mihaela Citea, last updated on April 3rd, 2015
Runs on: Windows XP / XP 64 bit / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / 2003 / 2008
feature list requirements limitations