H264 WebCam is a 32-channel h264 webcam remote video surveillance application.
The software can handle up to 32-channels of video input and 32-channels of audio input, capturing images at up to 30 frames per second from directly connected cameras (both USB and analog), TV boards, capture cards, network ip camera etc. This webcam software uses an H264 video encoder, an AAC audio encoder, etc.
High quality video and audio effects with low bandwidth needs and recording file formats include MP4, MOV, FLV, SWF or AVI. These standardized file formats can played with Windows Media Player or Real Player. Manual recording is available, along with scheduled recordings as well as motion-triggered recording
H264 WebCam enables you to save JPEG snapshots from the captured video images along with detailed log files.
Here are some key features of "H264 WebCam":
· Capture video from USB camera, capture card, IP cameras.
· Display the connected camera.
· Video motion test.
· Snapshot realtime video to JPEG file.
· Adjust video color.
· OSD channel name and time/date.
· View log file and help document.
· Import and Export software settings.
· 1000MHz Intel or AMD CPU
· 1GB RAM
· DirectX 9
· Only 4 channels are available
· No encode, record, alerts and upload functions available
· Cannot broadcast on Internet
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add Amovision network camera supporting.
· Correct some bug in old version.