WebCamSplitter Pro will help you transfer multimedia content (video/audio) to 3rd party client application using virtual devices. This way of delivering allow to work with variable application (Instant Messengers, editors, viewers, flash video clients and others). Virtual device could be used in multiple client application simultaneously.
Typical example: you need to give a video conference with two friends or partners at once. If your video conference software does not support multiple conferences, you will have to start two instances of the same software.
Unfortunately, in this case you may get into trouble because one application will translate video, and the other one will not.
What is the solution? It's simple - just use WebCamSplitter Pro. Also it is possible to use a media file instead of video capture device and one can duplicate up to 4 web cameras at a time.
Here are some key features of "WebCamSplitter Pro":
· Possibility to split 4 capture devices simultaneously
· Possibility to control WebCamSplitter instance from other application (via command line)
· Source audio stream usage as output (local media file, DV microphone)
· Almost any video capture device can be used as video source
· Media file as a capture source
· Display screen content as a video capture source
· Customization of input/output video stream resolutions
· Digital Zoom/Pan control
· Source video stream color correction
· Source video text overlay
· Changeable output stream frame rate
· Setup for video stream processing quality
· Processor: Intel Pentium III or AMD analogue
· Random access memory (RAM) volume: 256 Mb
· DirectX 8.0 or higher runtime
· RGB24 or IYUV color model support
· Optional: Webcam
· Watermark on output video
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Virtual camera mode Constant output fps (Options) designed for LiveJasmin to help get GOOD quality mark
· Output Settings Expand function causing video stop with black screen
· MsgBox with empty text error using TV tuner sources