PhotoSync Companion 18.104.22.168
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in PhotoSync Companion 22.214.171.124:
- Fixed a crash during startup that caused the app in some situations to close directly after startup
- Changed output sizes for resized photos for high resolution to max. 4096x4096 px and for medium resolution to 2048x2048 px
- New: Added a list of manually added devices to have more convenience if the automatic device detection with Apple Bonjour is not working
- New: Added a transfer queue and offer to resume interrupted transfers
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 7.2 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- touchbyte GmbH
- USER RATING:
- C: \ Mobile Phone Tools \ IPhone
Once installed, the app places an icon in the system tray area, from where you can access the Settings screen and trigger other actions.
The goal is to simplify the user's activity when he or she wants to transfer numerous video and image files to and from the Apple devices we have previously mentioned.
For instance, you can browse Windows Explorer, select one or multiple files and directly drop them on the designated area. Alternatively, you can use the file browser.
If you want to copy items from the devices to the computer, you may change the default output directory and allow the app to automatically create subfolders and to reveal them in Explorer when the transfer is successfully performed, while the uploads can be sorted by name or date (in ascending or descending order).
Several customization settings are available; you can hide the transfer and preview windows, make PhotoSync Companion automatically run at system startup, hide the "drag and drop" area on the startup, as well as restart the service and disable the QuickHelp window.
The application has a good response time and quickly performs a transfer while using a moderate amount of CPU and system memory. It has a good response time and worked well during our testing, without alerting us of any errors. All in all, PhotoSync Companion is a great choice for iPad, iPod and iPhone image and video transfers, and does not require any experience on the user's behalf.
PhotoSync Companion was reviewed by Elena Opris, last updated on February 2nd, 2015
Runs on: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8 64 bit
feature list requirements