Nokia Link. is a handy application specially designed for Nokia N9 users that enables you to connect your mobile with your PC in an easy manner. Copy all your media files (music, photos, and videos) between your phone and some of the most popular computer applications, such as iTunes and Windows Media Player. And, if you want to keep the contents of your phone safe, it’s quick and easy to make a backup with Nokia Link.
To connect your phone to Nokia Link, first open Nokia Link. Then connect your phone to the computer with a compatible USB cable. Choose the Sync and connect USB mode when the phone asks for it.
Here are some key features of "Nokia Link":
You can copy media files between your phone and the following applications:
· Windows Media Player 12 or later
· Windows Live Photo Gallery 2011 or later
· iTunes 9.0.2 or later
· Nokia N9
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Nokia Link now runs on a computer with Windows XP or Windows Vista
· Being able to copy mobile content to and from smart playlists in iTunes and Windows Media Player is another useful addition.
· And because people were looking for an easy way to remove content, such as music, from the memory of their Nokia N9 phone, we wanted to make sure that this would be an easy thing to do with Nokia Link.
· Done a lot of polishing and fixed a bunch of errors that had been found in the previous version.