Oxygen Forensic Suite 2015 7.0
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Oxygen Forensic Suite 2014 18.104.22.168:
- Oxygen Forensic® Extractor. Added Advanced Logical data extraction from iOS devices. This approach is recommended for non-jailbroken iOS devices with a password protected iTunes backup. It bypasses iTunes backup protection by utilizing advanced logical protocols and acquires more application data than standard iTunes backup procedure. As a result this method gives an access to applications cache and log files as well as additional user data.
- Social Graph. Added filter for several types of communication that allows to view social links from particular communication types only: calls, SMS, application chats, etc.
- Social Graph. Added contacts filter which enables experts to analyze social communications from selected contacts only.
- Social Graph. Added opportunity to set filters for several time periods and display social communications for specified time frames only.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 163 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Oxygen Software
- USER RATING:
- C: \ Mobile Phone Tools \ Nokia
The purpose of Oxygen Forensic Suite is to apply advanced data recovery algorithms in order to gather a significant amount of information from the target digital storage media, which can then be used in creating a legal evidence set.
Extract data about the phone, SMS, MMS, emails and other detailsWith support for advanced proprietary protocols, this application is capable of extending the range of data extracted by an utility of its kind.
Aside from basic information about the phone (model, retail name, platform, software revision, boot loader, address book etc.), it can retrieve SMS messages that were erased from the phone memory, retrieve SMS, MMS and emails, event logs for certain models (Symbian OS and Windows Mobile smartphones), the browser cache, modification dates for calendar events and messages.
Furthermore, you can use it to extract text notes, the call history, GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi, CSD and HSCSD session logs, camera snapshots and voice recordings, stored files and folders. It allows you to view the geographical position that corresponds to certain phone actions (sent or received messages, snapshot taking, calendar entry creation etc.).
Connectivity and report exporting optionsThe built-in wizards aim to guide you throughout the process of setting up a new connection (via USB, serial, Infrared or Bluetooth) and extracting data with just a few clicks. The extracted information is neatly and conveniently organized in different sections within the main window, enabling you to filter the data and access the desired module, as well as export the forensic report to various formats for further processing.
An overall efficient mobile data extractorOxygen Forensic Suite generates a summarized phone activity report, offering examiners the possibility to track events, view communication statistics and reconstruct the events timeline. The extensive range of compatible devices, along with the Unicode support and the built-in file viewer, makes it a reliable tool for running thorough forensics investigations.
Oxygen Forensic Suite was reviewed by Mihaela Citea, last updated on January 15th, 2015
Runs on: Windows 2K / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8 64 bit / 2003
feature list requirements limitations