Twister is a brand new, 100% WPF-based, integrated authoring tool for smartphone app authoring as well as for generating Kindle e-Books; Help for Windows 8 Metro, Silverlight, WPF, jQuery and Dojo apps.
Twister is based on a new app and document set authoring framework. A document set is encapsulated in a project. A project consists of at least one Table of Contents file, a style sheet (XAML resource file) and a number of topic files.
The authoring environment allows multiple projects to be opened and worked on simultaneously, making it easy to copy data from one project to another. The tool features a WYSIWYG topic editor, a stylesheet editor, a project editor, a table of contents editor, a file and folder explorer and an image editor. The tool supports advanced features such as table patterns, both runtime and compile-time variables as well as conditonal text.
Get BackSpin Twister and take it for a test drive to fully asses its capabilities!
The application requires that you signup with a valid email address to receive the free code that unlocks it.
Here are some key features of "BackSpin Twister":
· Kindle e-Books
· MetroHelp for Windows 8 Metro (coming soon)
· iOSHELP for iPhone and iPad
· AndroidHelp for Android phones and tablets
· PhoneHelp for Windows Phone 7 devices
· SilverlightHelp for Silverlight apps
· XamlHelp for WPF apps
· jHelp for jQuery-based web apps and web sites
· DojoHelp for Dojo-based web apps and web sites
· jHelpCompressed - a "single file" "WebHelp" solution for web apps and web sites