Blue SyncRoid is designed to sync your Android phone with Microsoft Outlook on PC via Bluetooth.
You will be able to select the type of data you want to sync, your contacts or your calendars.
Simply connect your phone with the computer and choose content to sync. You can efficiently and securely sync your contacts, calendars and appointments and stay up to date on both ends!
No need to use either the USB cable or pass your personal information through the cloud or internet anymore. Blue SyncRoid uses Bluetooth connection instead; to sync your phone with a Bluetooth enabled PC having Microsoft Outlook.
NOTE: While this application is free, the app you need to install onto your Android phone needs to be purchased.
Here are some key features of "Blue SyncRoid":
· Connects your Android phone through Bluetooth making it possible to skip using USB cable and avoid passing your personal information through the cloud.
· Keeps contacts data synced between your Android powered phone and Microsoft Outlook on your PC.
Calendars and Appointments Sync:
· Keeps your appointments and calendar events up to date on both the phone and computer side.
Two-Way and One-Way Sync:
· Two-Way as well as One-Way Sync possible. Simply choose possible sync direction. During subsequent sync cycles, any updates made to contacts or calendar events in Outlook or phone will be reflected on Outlook or phone side accordingly
· Microsoft Outlook 2003, 2007 or 2010 (32 or 64-bit)
· Microsoft .NET Framework 4
· Bluetooth enabled PC
· Internet access required for Help and Support
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved performance