Ripple Emulator comes in handy to all developers who want to test their BlackBerry OS or Tablet OS WebWorks apps.
Furthermore, this software supports both BlackBerry 10 applications, as well as those that rely on a previous version of the platform.
· Google Chrome
· Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon desktop processor 2 GHz or faster
· 1 GB or more available hard disk space
· 2 GB RAM or more
· Resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
New in this release:
· Added support to emulate the HTML5 File System API.
· Added support for keyboardEvent.
· Added functionality to the Geolocation tab to define and follow a route.
· Added support for Media Queries in CSS.
· Combined Cordova 2.0.0 and PhoneGap 1.0.0 under a single platform with 2 different version numbers.
· When you try to start the emulator for a web page that's hosted locally on localhost:9910, you cannot access the web page.
· A web page hosted locally on localhost:9910 cannot be loaded in the same browser tab as the first web page.