Softpedia Editor's Review for Audio Mp3 Editor
Professional MP3 editor, audio recorder, batch converter, cd ripper
Written by Gabriela Vatu on March 6th, 2013
Creating or modifying audio files can be a difficult job if you don’t use the right tools. Audio MP3 Editor is a small tool that was created to perform this type of actions with great ease.
The program has a simple interface that hosts all the necessary features.
As mentioned, the app can perform several tasks. For instance, it can edit MP3 files, record audio files, convert between file formats and rip CDs.
Thus, when you want to edit a music file, whether it’s a track made by someone else or one you recorded yourself, you can use the numerous features that are made available with this app. For instance, once the song is loaded, you can see a graphical representation of the sound wave.
The program can be used to increase or decrease amplifications, to add fade and fade out areas, to normalize the sound volume and to add delays into the song. Furthermore, it’s possible to add silence areas and to invert or revert areas of the track.
Additionally, the app can be used to play the tracks before saving them to the computer.
As mentioned, the program also comes with a batch converter that enables you to change the format of the songs between several types, such as Wave, MP3, WMA and OGG. It’s also possible to rip the music from an audio CD.
All in all, Audio MP3 Editor is a great tool that can be very helpful if you often work with this type of files. Inexperienced individuals should find it quite easy to handle, thanks to the intuitive layout.
Audio Mp3 Editor description
Here are some key features of "Audio Mp3 Editor":
· User-friendly interface
· Powerful editing features and effects
· Audio MP3 Editor provides a lot of audio effects and processes. including: Copy, Cut, Paste, Mix, Amplify Increase/Decrease, Fade in/Out , Normalize, Chorus, Delay, Invert, Reverb, Reverse, Flanger, Expander, Compressor, Phaser, Trim, Vibrato, Resample, Stretch time, Insert Silence, Insert Noise, and more
· Amazing filters
· Band Pass Filter, High Pass Filter, Low Pass Filter, High Shelf Filter, Low Shelf Filter, FFT Filter,FIR Filter, Notch Filter, PeakEQ Filter and more
· Support for many file formats
· Audio MP3 Editor supports a wide range of audio formats, such as MP3, WAVE, Windows Media Audio(WMA), Ogg Vorbis, AudioTracks(CDA), Dialogic VOX, and GSM. It's the simplest, multi-format solution available
· Record audio
· Audio MP3 Editor can record audio and save your work in any format you like
· Use markers in your audio file to quickly select between different selections
· Selection tool
· Select a part of your audio file precisely with the selection tools of Audio MP3 Editor
· Batch Audio Converter
· Convert audio files into different formats
· Supports input audio formats, MP3, MP2, WMA, WAV, Ogg Vorbis, VOX, Audio CD Tracks(CDA), AVI, MPEG
· Supports output audio formats, MP3, WMA, WAVE, OGG with audio quality adjusting
· Audio CD Ripper
· Extract audio from your CD collection in pure digital format
· Extract audio at high speeds
· Rip from any CD/DVD drivers supported by your PC (Audio CD Ripper lets you choose)
· Supports mp3, wma, wave, ogg as output audio format
· Query Audio CD CDDB information from internet
· At least Pentium or K6
· 65536 color video card best 800x600
· 64M RAM
· CD-ROM connected to IDE/ SCSI bus
· Sound Card
· Only 15 files can be saved or converted
| ||Softpedia guarantees that Audio Mp3 Editor 6.30 is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. [read more >] |