CyberLink AudioDirector description
Powerful Sound Design
CyberLink AudioDirector is a professional application designed to enable you to record, trim, cut, restore, and enhance digital audio from both imported audio files or audio tracks in your videos.
You can also apply effects to audio, save audio in different formats, and mix the audio from multiple sources into one file. Output files can be shared via DirectorZone, a web service that lets you download sound clips created by other users, so you can use them in your audio.
Here are some key features of "CyberLink AudioDirector":
· Edit audio files or the audio track of an imported video file.
· download sound clips from DirectorZone
· Restore audio by applying the Click Removal, Noise Reduction, or Clip Restoration functions, or use Visual Repair for more precise fixing
· Apply a number of effects to audio files, including delays, reverb, dynamic range compression, vocal removal, and more
· Record custom audio using a microphone or other input device, directly into the audio timeline
· Import and apply custom VST plugin effects to your audio files
· mix up to 100 audio tracks into one customized audio file
· Share created audio files on DirectorZone
· Intel Core i3 530 or equivalent AMD CPU or above
· 2GB RAM or above recommended
· 1 GB of disk space for application and documentation
· Screen resolution: 1024 X 768, 16-bit color or above
· Sound card
· DirectX 9
· 30 days trial