Integra Live was created as an user-friendly and open source software that can be used to make music with live electronics.
Integra Live is a software that can be used both for composition and performance via the two available views (Arrange, Live).
Now, you can create the electronic music you want with this handy application.
Here are some key features of "Integra Live":
· Connect over 60 audio modules from delays to granular synth
· Incorporate live interaction with the routing and scripting panels
· Automate parameters using linear or logarithmic envelopes
· Setup audio "scenes" with keyboard and MIDI triggers
· Add parameter controls to the "live view" for performance
· Share and reuse your work with our integrated file format
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Windows version
· Integrated crash reporting
· Logging and recovery
· Captive AIR runtime
· Faster project load time
· Project loading robustness
· Enhanced About dialog
· Native menu structure
· Help menu with basic help files