The easiest way to convert and restore your LPs and tapes
SoundSaver also allows you to divide the recorded audio into separate tracks and save them in a variety of popular digital file formats.
Note: BIAS ceased operations in June 2012. The BIAS Authorization Manager Server is functioning for authorizing and de-authorizing BIAS products at this time.
- Records LPs and cassettes via your computer’s audio input (or
- through compatible third-party audio hardware)
- Removes/reduces broadband noise, clicks, crackles, and 50/60
- Hz hum
- Automatically or manually split recordings into separate tracks
- Deliver digital files as project files (for later editing), WAV (for
- burning audio CDs), MP3 (for portable media players) – or send
- directly into iTunes.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!