The Music Producer 2.1.0
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in The Music Producer 2.1.0:
- Voice Recording You no longer need to use MS Sound Recorder to record your vocals. Now with the new "Record" feature, you can record your vocals directly into The Music Producer program.
- MP3 formats You can easily save your music creation directly to a MP3 and import your own MP3 music files.
- One Touch Publishing which allows you to post your music creations simultaneously on both MyMuiscSpace and Facebook.
- Menu Structure has slightly changed to facilitate a more user friendly experience.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 86.3 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- The Music Producer
- USER RATING:
- C: \ Multimedia \ Audio \ Audio Editors/Recorders
It sports a clean interface with all its functions neatly displayed in the primary panel. Unfortunately, it lacks a help manual with details about the function of each built-in audio parameter. The online tutorials can give you a better idea of how this program works.
You can add audio files to the list by using the browse button or the “drag and drop” support, and create a list with the uploaded items.
It is possible to choose from different special effects, namely flanger, stereo phaser, resonance filters, echo, reverb, and many others. Plus, you can configure the audio settings for each effect.
The program comes packed with demo songs and trial samples (e.g. bass, beats, chords, instruments, melodies, percussions, vocals).
The Music Producer allows users to adjust the volume, alter the beats per minute pace, loop songs between the left and right markers, raise or lower the pitch of the selection by one semitone, and copy or delete the audio selection. The generated musical compositions can be exported to MP3 or WAV file format.
During our testing we have noticed that the program offers very good sound quality, and no errors showed up throughout the entire process.
To sum things up, The Music Producer comes packed with many useful features for helping you edit and record audio files. However, it still needs some improvements in the visual area to make the entire process more intuitive.
The Music Producer was reviewed by Ana Marculescu, last updated on August 8th, 2013
Runs on: Windows XP / XP 64 bit / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 2003 / 2008
feature list limitations