Virtual Audio Streaming adds a virtual sound card on your system and becomes an enhancement/wrapper of your real sound card.
Virtual Audio Streaming lets you broadcast/record/connect all kinds of sounds, no matter whether the sound is from the local audio file, microphone, sound application, online music or online chatting/meeting voice.
Virtual Audio Streaming can be used for recording Skype conversations in order to broadcast them afterwards.
Virtual Audio Streaming is just like a virtual audio cable and all the sounds are transferred with its internal loopback tunnel, so there is no any audio quality loss.
Here are some key features of "Virtual Audio Streaming":
· Record Skype voice, with people's and your voice mixed together or separated
· Record online streaming music/audio, chatting/meeting voice, game sound, Internet radio, etc.
· Record microphone voice
· Extract audio from video
· Audio noise
· Nag Screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Supported full audio formats, from 40KHz to 192KHz, 8bits to 24bits
· Fixed a major bug in sound recording, which sometimes caused the wav header unreadable for some audio players
· Create recording files with a time based unique name
· Improved driver performance
· Fixed a driver installation issue
· Minor optimized GUI
· Fixed some bugs
· This version also internally integrated a MP3 sound recorder to reduce the recorded file size