mp3splt-gtk is a handy and reliable application designed to cut chunks out of MP3 and OGG files in a comfortable manner.
The whole process is based on user-defined splitpoints. The application is also able to split multiple files at a time using various modes (by time, using silence detection, equal time tracks, etc).
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· added option to specify the input tags encoding for when writing ID3v2 tags (SPLT_OPT_INPUT_TAGS_ENCODING)
· enable -O3 by default
· added LIBMP3SPLT_MAJOR_VERSION, LIBMP3SPLT_MINOR_VERSION and LIBMP3SPLT_MICRO_VERSION (feature request #96)
· added option SPLT_TAGS_ORIGINAL for mp3splt_tags_set
· added option to keep the original tags and just replace them when importing a CUE or CDDB file
· SPLT_OPT_CUE_CDDB_ADD_TAGS_WITH_KEEP_ORIGINAL_TAGS) (feature request #95)
· added 'split into memory' ability with a callback function for use with 'pretend to split' (feature request #94)
· replaced mp3splt.m4 with pkg-config (bug #145)
· corrected build files (configure.ac, Makefile.am, ...) and check using 'make distcheck' (bug #147)
· fixed a lot of doxygen issues