streamWriter is an efficient application that enables users to listen and record MP3 / AAC streams from Internet radio stations.
streamWriter cuts detected songs if it can find silence, sets ID3-tags, skips ads if possible, has functionality to cut saved songs manually and it is multilingual.
Also, streamWriter provides funtions to manage saved tracks and to define filters for songs to save.
Here are some key features of "streamWriter":
· Record as many streams as you want at the same time (MP3/AAC)
· Automatically record a wishlist's song when it's playing on a stream
· Listen to streams
· Track splitting with silence detection
· Function for manual cutting of saved titles
· Tracks are named by a given pattern
· Short songs (ads) can be skipped
· ID3 tagging and script-based postprocessing option
· Scheduled recordings
· Stream browser
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed bugs regarding automatic recordings
· streamWriter is now compatible with DPI != 96
· Minor improvements and some bugfixes