Buzz is a modular synthesizer created especially for music enthusiasts who rely on their PC to create tunes.
Its interface is intuitive enough to allow beginners and experts alike to add objects, connect them and experiment with the settings until the generated music sounds perfect.
Here are some key features of "Buzz":
· Step sequencer.
· Features DSP effects such as reverb, saturation, chorus, EQ, tremolo, flange, distortion, analog delays, vocoding and filters
· Effects may be mono -> mono or mono -> stereo and stereo -> stereo.
· Due to the Modular soft-studio interface, generators can be linked to effects, whereas effects can be chained to other effects and so on.
· .NET Framework 4 Client Profile
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· fixed data Corruption when you import a template with wavs.
· fixed preview volume slider doesn't show up correctly (was missing in WavetableView.xaml for some reason)
· fixed internal copy paste problem: copy slot, delete slot, paste slot will did not work.
· fixed if a 32bit float wave clips the editor shows it wrapped around: clamp to top and bottom
· Copy / Paste whole slots or individual layers across 2 buzz instances. They also stay around after you close and re-open buzz so you can paste them even after a restart.
· implement paste layer from clipboard (with check for if we need convert the slot)
· copy a layer, paste it to a slot (replacing the whole slot?)