The Jupiter-8V is the newest addition to the family of Arturia's analog synthesizer recreations.
Jupiter-8V is built to offer a unique sound palette of the classic Roland Jupiter 8. Based on the latest version of TAE, the Jupiter-8V also offers a host of modern features: an advanced step sequencer, a new line of dynamic effects, a module combining LFO's (called Galaxy), and lots more.
Here are some key features of "Jupiter 8V":
· More than 400 high quality and innovative sounding presets
· Up to 32 voices of polyphony, and a Unison mode
· A unique audio structure featuring 2 oscillators per voice (16 oscillators in total), 2 LFO's, 2 filters and 2 envelopes.
· Keyboard split and layer
· A set of Analog Sounding Effects: Dual Delay, Phaser, Flanger, all three being largely modulable by any audio source in the synth.
· 2 digital effects, X and Y.
· Additional Live-oriented Step-sequencer, additional Galaxy module for advanced modulations
· Set to Control with your external MIDI keyboard in just a few clicks.
· 1 GB RAM
· 2 GHz CPU
· saving/loading and export / import are disabled
· nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for 64-bit VST and Audio Unit
· Support for Pro Tools 9 & 10
· MIDI Control Assignment Improvement, more