MixVibes Cross offers complex features to help a becoming DJ play professional music with high performance.
CROSS introduces an intuitive advanced media management system: full iTunes integration, multiple tag edit, artwork browsing, smart media preview, missing media manager, multiple playlist visualization. The endless possibilities to browse, locate, filter, edit and classify your media bring DJs even closer to their performance and their audience!
An intuitive interface combined to a high-end audio engine are the core of CROSS’ build. To make the DJs job painless, the interface displays all the standard professional DJ tools in the places you would expect to find them: manual and auto loops, BPM analyzer, BPM matcher and locators are easily visible and editable.
MixVibes CROSS brings an answer to all the DJs who are concerned with the loss of sound quality induced by the widespread of digital sound. On the interface side, a “summary” tab displays a detailed overview of the media encoding quality.
Last but not least, the "Z-plane" master tempo technology allows +/- 20 BPM variations with virtually no sound distortion, while the exclusive hybrid mode ensures a smart transition between Master tempo and Speed mode to avoid digital distortion at extreme pitch values. DJing various styles and BPMs without compromising on sound quality becomes fun and easy!
Ensuring crystal clear sound rendering, simplifying media browsing and offering intuitive features that is what MixVibes’ CROSS is all about, so the DJ can focus on his audience and performance.
· Intel Core Duo, 1.83 GHz CPU
· 512 MB RAM
· 30 minutes per session
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· User customizable node dock shortcuts for direct access to your media
· Treeview to manage all items of your collection: music, playlists, smart lists, history or to browse your hard drives
· Column filter for advanced search
· Album browser for visual search
· User definable smart lists with dynamic update whenever you add matching songs
· History node to keep record of all your played tracks/sessions
· Prepare pane to put the tracks you want to remember playing
· Autoplay pane with flowless start-and-stop against disruption during your mix
· Flexible folders management to sort your music and lists at your own convenience
· Advanced ‘info’ tool to edit any tag field
· Automated track quality indicator
· Flag your tracks with color labels and find them back within seconds
· Choose to save your tag edits or choose not to
· New browsing command for keyboard and MIDI controllers allowing you to browse freely into the collection
· Drag & drop tracks into the HUD, or choose to only display t...