Will simulate nonlinear character of SID filter
SIDizer is a state-of-art emulation of legendary SID chip in a form of a modern software synthesizer. Using circuit modeling technology nearly all unique features of two versions (6581-8580) of SID chip among their famous flaws are accurately modeled.
This emulation focuses on simulating nonlinear character of SID filter and mimicking special 6581 distortion that mainly influence the alternation of filtered signal in a real SID chip. It offers additional envelopes, LFOs , mod matrix and a routable bit-cruncher for adding extra lo-fi sound quality.
The interface of SIDizer has been inspired by HyperSID and provides handy tweaking for all parameters within one single page.
It is not only a powerful instrument for creating chip-tune style but it can produce a unique type of analog sound colored with harmonic distortion that is suited for creating bass, lead and drum sounds
Here are some key features of "SIDizer":
· 3 oscillators offering 8 waveforms: Saw, Triangle, Square, Pitched noise, "AND" combinations of them
· Oscillators special features: ring, sync, phase sync, Sqr PW, level
· Wavetable sequencer (8 tracks)
· Selectable 6581-8580 D/A distortion
· 3 Amp envelopes ADSR
· 12 dB (LP & HP), 6 dB BP SID modeled Filter
· Best matched Exponential-fitted curves for 6581-8580 filter frequencies
· Simulating 6581 half wave filter distortion
· 1 Filter envelope + key track for filter freq
· 2 LFOs each with 4 simultaneous outputs offering sync and retriggering option
· 1 Mod envelope
· Versatile Modulation matrix
· Bug-generator module for reproducing famous bugs: oscillator leakage, ex-input noise
· Bit Cruncher with pre and post filter route option
· Advanced 8 step C64 like arpeggiator
· Master: Pitch and Mod wheel, Porta, Spread, Reverb, Delay
· Easy to use GUI
· Factory soundbank created by Torben Hansen (aka Metal of Vibrants)
· Processor: Pentium III/AMD with SSE or SSE2 support
· Processor speed: 1.2 GHz
· RAM : 256 MB RAM
· Host application: VST compatible host software (Cubase, Nuendo, FL studio etc)
· Automations, Mod Matrix, LFO, Mod Env are disabled
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed LED buttons reversed on/off order.