SunVox is a small, fast and powerful music sequencer with modular synthesizers. This application is addressed at all those who want to compose music everywhere they go.
Built-in synthesizers: FM; Generator; Sampler (supported formats: WAV, XI); SpectraVoice (FFT-based synth for analog-like pads); Kicker; Stereo Delay; Distortion; Echo; Filter; Vocal Filter; Flanger; LFO; Loop; Reverb.
Here are some key features of "SunVox":
· Modular interface
· Highly optimized synth algorithmes
· Flexible architecture: SunVox can work on variuos devices. For example: PDA with slow CPU - 16bit sound (fixed point arithmetic); or big PC with powerfull CPU: 32bit sound (floating point arithmetic)
· 200 MHz CPU
· 256 MB of RAM
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· additional LFO module waveforms: sin2 (correct sine), saw, saw2
· added ability to record into the selected Sampler slot
· fixed bug with JACK MIDI input
· fixed bug with the Sampler base note calculation
· base note for the Vorbis Player is C5
· new song (examples): april_song