Synthix is inspired by a famous and legendary Synthesizer from the 80's, which a lot of talented guys used as their central Keyboard, including some synths Gurus.
Being a virtual 16 voices analog synthesizer, Synthix comes with multiple standard analog features. Synthix brings also some never seen features:
· The Chaox : an LFO based on fully calculated chaotics functions. real life enters in synthesizers
· The Rhythm : an LFO with uses the Rythm for its main purpose.
· Guitar modes, Circular and random polyphonic modes
And last but not least, Synthix is multi-layer and has a polytimbral mode:
· 8 totaly independant layers (each layer can have its own set of oscillators, filters, envelopes, glide and lfos, with independent settings).
· 2 keyboards, each with its own independent arpeggiator and MIDI settings management.
Here are some key features of "Synthix":
· Two oscillators with 4 selectable waveforms, Triangle, Saw, Square, Pulse and its dedicated PWM and Ring modulator mode. Additionally, the Triangle and Sawtooth waveforms do have PWM modes. Several waveforms can be selected simultaneously for each of the oscillators.
· One multimode filter based on the CEM 3320 chip emulation, providing Self oscillating 12 dB and 24 dB low pass, 6 and 12 dB band pass, and 12 dB high pass modes.
· Four D-ADSR : an enhanced standard ADSR envelope with a MIDI syncable delay.
· Four LFOs, including two neverseen LFOS types.
· Four embedded effects : Delay, Chorus, Phaser, Dual EQs
· One Multi-track sequencer
· Several playing modes including A la Moog mono modes and several Polyphonic modes
· 1 Gigabyte of RAM
· 2 GHz processor
· The screen resolution must be set at least to 1024 pixels width.
· Compatible music software application
· No preset or project saving.
· No bank import or export.
· No automation.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Nori Ubukata Bank issue fixed
· windows7 : Import/export issue fixed
· windows7 : Protools 10 issue fixed
· iLok : project protected when dongle is not plugged
· Midi synced LFO rate display : now matches the correct value.