UltraMixer is a DJ mixing software which enables you to mix digital music in various formats such as MP3, WMA, AAC, OGG, WAV or CDs in real time. Virtual DJ Mixing Software. Mix digital music (MP3, WMA, OGG, CD) like a turntable DJ. Or just use it as a jukebox for your parties or in restaurants.
All you need is a sound card. The DJ's turntables are replaced by two digital SoundPlayers, the "vinyls" are available within seconds through the integrated FileArchive.
No matter whether you want to use UltraMixer for a professional gig or at a
private party or as virtual jukebox in restaurants, hair studios or medical surgeries - it will prove the right choice! In order to use this program you can register it for free from the main program page.
For private use only.
Here are some key features of "UltraMixer Free":
· AAC/M4A file support
· Fullscreen and Tray Mode
· MiniMode Player
· Variable Pitch Range (up to +/- 100%)
· Database-driven File Archive
· Realtime BPM Counter
· Support of skinning for the user interface
· Cue points3-Band-Equalizer / EQ-Kill-ButtonsImport / Export of M3U lists
· FileArchive detail search
· Manual Talkover
· Monitoring over headhones
· Multi-soundcard support
· Automix function
· Switchable fading modes
· Java 1.5 (JRE) or higher
· Intel Pentium 4 or AMD with 1.4 GHz or more
· 1024 MB RAM
· Multi channel sound card recommended
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· new: [SoundPlayer] Support for m3u playlists which contains music from network drives.
· changed: [FileArchive] When doing drag and drop into a group this group will no longer be selected.
· fixed: Wrong logfile will be overwrite.
· fixed: [AutoDJ] If option "remove played tracks" is on, the last two tracks are not played repeatly.
· fixed: [SoundPlayer] When pressing "next" button the currently loaded track is not removed anymore if it's not playing.