Podium is a full-features program designed for editing audio tracks and creating song mixes. The users can work with multiple projects at the same time and each project can contain several arrangements and audio files.
Use the file browser to easily find tracks to include in your project. The files are organized in a hierarchic tree structure, containing their visual layout, so the editing process is even more easier.
The mixer enables you to easily access the controls and the sequences and sounds can be pasted directly on tracks. Surround-sound playback, together with multicore and plugin multiprocessing capabilities are features that make this application worth consigering for creating mixes.
Here are some key features of "Podium":
· Object based project structure
· Customizable user interface
· Hierarchic engine
· Advanced recording and editing options
· Edit actions do not interrupt playback
· Audio bounce tracks
· VST plugins support
· MIDI and audio routing of an external device
· Mixer busses
· Multi-channel audio
· 800 MHz CPU
· 512 MB system memory
· Graphics card with 32 MB memory
· Minimum display resolution of 1024x600
· Sound card with ASIO or MME driver (ASIO recommended)
· Audio output will drop temporarily every 60 seconds
· Import and export of preset files are disabled
· Nag screen