Anyone familiar with a stereo should be familiar with the controls of CD Stomper. It has the usual buttons; play, pause, stop, eject, next and previous. You'll get the hang of it.
There are also some extra features included; these are what makes CD Stomper unique.
Here are some key features of "CD Stomper":
· STOMP THE TROLL
· Click him twice, and you'll give him a beat. This is called "tapping". Tap to the music, and Stomp the Troll will start moving. This way you can make him dance to the music!
· TRANSPARENT FURS
· completely customize the size, shape and layout of CD Stomper!
· SYSTEM TRAY ICON
· This icon appears in the taskbar, among the other icons near your system clock. Clicking this icon will hide/show the main window, and it also spawns a handy popup menu when right-clicked.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Textbox background colour was always black
· Minor bug in the playlist editor
· Transparent furs
· Refined AutoPlay. CD Stomper now starts playing when..
· ..Audio CD is inserted
· ..a CD drive in "My Computer" is double-clicked
· ..an Audio CD track (*.cda) is double-clicked
· Added trackbar (beta)
· Added scroll text