Mork Audio Player is a handy and reliable utility designed to enable you to listen to your favorite MP3 songs.
Besides MP3 files, it can also play other audio files: wav, wma, etc. And it is even able to play the sound stream in a video file. It is based on the Direct Show component, so as long as you have the decoding filter installed, it can play all the audio files/streams and any audio stream in the video file, there is no limitation.
Here are some key features of "Mork Audio Player (formerly Free Mp3 Player)":
· Play list support
· Drag and drop files into the play list
· Drag items in the play list to reorder the play sequence
· Remove play list item by press “delele” key on keyboard
· Right click menu on play list to do: play, add files, remove from list
· Basic playback features: play, stop, pause, next file, previous file, mute, volume, progress bar, duration and played time display.
· Auto loop back play list.
· Net framework 2.0
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Interface changes and rename
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
· Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to download or install software or components (Babylon Toolbar) that the program does not require to fully function