G-Player was created as a complex and useful application that's supposed to act as a Gigastudio file player.
G-Player can play all your Gigastudio sound libraries without any conversion. G-Player was designed to play the large orchestral sound libraries and supports disk streaming, dimensions, keyswitches and layered instruments.
G-Player is a software that can play all the samples with the finest level of detail, and is the only sampler that emulates the 3 velocity curves of Gigastudio (linear, non-linear and special).
Furthermore, G-Player can play layered instruments with up to 8 layers of crossfade. Each layer's crossfade is defined by 4 points which precisely determine the fade in and fade out segments.
Here are some key features of "G-Player":
- Does not require a GSIF audio card
- Plug-in version on Windows - VST
- Memory and CPU efficient
- Easy parameter editing
- Built in Gigastudio file browser
- Favorite menu creation for faster file access
- Stacking mode
- Includes the G-Solo plug-in
- Pentium IV 2.4ghz or better
- 512MB of RAM
- ASIO compatible sound card for the stand-alone version
- VST host for the plug-in version
- Short silencings every 30 seconds