G-Player was created as a complex and useful application that's supposed to act as a Gigastudio file player.
G-Player can play all your Gigastudio sound libraries without any conversion. G-Player was designed to play the large orchestral sound libraries and supports disk streaming, dimensions, keyswitches and layered instruments.
G-Player is a software that can play all the samples with the finest level of detail, and is the only sampler that emulates the 3 velocity curves of Gigastudio (linear, non-linear and special).
Furthermore, G-Player can play layered instruments with up to 8 layers of crossfade. Each layer's crossfade is defined by 4 points which precisely determine the fade in and fade out segments.
Here are some key features of "G-Player":
· Does not require a GSIF audio card
· Plug-in version on Windows - VST
· Memory and CPU efficient
· Easy parameter editing
· Built in Gigastudio file browser
· Favorite menu creation for faster file access
· Stacking mode
· Includes the G-Solo plug-in
· Pentium IV 2.4ghz or better
· 512MB of RAM
· ASIO compatible sound card for the stand-alone version
· VST host for the plug-in version
· Short silencings every 30 seconds