Juke is a simple, yet full featured program to play any type of multimedia file as well as music CDs. You can create and organize playlists easily by drag and drop with the Explorer.
Juke is primarily intended for providing background music while you work at the PC. Therefore Juke doesn't have a very fancy inteface, but it does have lots of features to make your life easier, such as auto play, random play, error tolerance, repeat mode and auto shuffle.
When minimized, Juke will be hidden entirely from your desktop. Only a small icon in the tray area of the taskbar reminds you of its presence.
Here are some key features of "Juke":
· Unlimited playlist length
· Use directories as playlist
· Intro Scan, Random play mode
· Windowless mode, control via task bar menu
· Support for DirectX Plug-Ins
· Full Screen playback
· Build-in Directory Tree
· Priority control
· Languages: English, German, Dutch, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish, Turkish, Portuguese, Russian
· Supports ID3 tags and Windows Media meta data
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Playlist files (.alb and .mpl) are now saved as Unicode (UTF-8)