Jukebox Jockey Home [DISCOUNT: $10 OFF!] 2.1 Build 2014.3.24
A full-featured, highly-configurable software application specially designed for digital jukeboxes and karaoke machines that can be used at parties
Softpedia in association with Jukebox Jockey, LLC offers you a special discount: Now, only from Softpedia, you can buy Jukebox Jockey Home with a $10 discount. Take advantage of this opportunity and press the "Buy Now" button; you'll surely notice the discount has been activated. No coupons, no codes, no questions, no hassle! Get it now, while it's hot!
Jukebox Jockey Home is a comprehensive media player that allows you to play your video and karaoke files.
Jukebox Jockey Home supports music videos, and audio files or karaoke downloads and it also makes it easy for you to manage requests.
This touch screen jukebox software has advanced user management that allows you to use the software in any home or commercial environment.
- Powerful view customization
- Powerful search
- Ultimate simplicity
- Request tagging
- Seemless playback
- Display your media in nearly any way you want! Included with Jukebox Jockey is 50+ different view definitions that we've created in the past for various customers.
- Import media into Jukebox Jockey using your media’s tags (Id3, ogg, flac, wma, m3a, etc}
- Jukebox Jockey will recognize Cover Art (aka Album Art) and display them neatly in the views, player, and home screens.
- Jukebox Jockey can be configured to level out the playback of your files, detect silence, and crossfade music.
- Add your playlists or albums to the "Active Playlist", when nothing is in the request list
- last updated on:
- March 31st, 2014, 15:17 GMT
- file size:
- 10.3 MB
- developed by:
- Jukebox Jockey, LLC
- license type:
- operating system(s):
- Windows 2K / XP / XP 64 bit / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / 2003
- C: \ Multimedia \ Audio \ Audio Players
- download hub:
- Jukebox Managers
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.1 Build 2013.9.16
- Single User:
- Only one user is allowed which limits your ability to lock or limit the machine. Exit, minimize, and restore commands can not be hidden in the Home Edition.