KORE PLAYER lets you access all your sounds from the KORE SOUNDPACKS in a way that is both powerful and intuitive. KORE PLAYER's Browser helps you to filter your KORE SOUNDs using musical attributes – specify any combination, and the sounds that match the description are immediately listed.
But it doesn't stop here: thanks to its six Integrated Engines, KORE Player is able to reproduce the sounds of some of the most powerful plug-ins from NATIVE INSTRUMENTS.
KORE PLAYER will enable you to play with the best KORE sounds and plugins available!
The software requires free registration that can be obtained from the program's startup splash screen.
Here are some key features of "KORE PLAYER":
· Free and intuitive sound module with 300 MB sound library
· Includes sounds of nearly all categories/kinds, ranging from synths to acoustic instruments to drums
· Sound library can be instantly expanded with KORE SOUNDPACKS via download
· KoreSound Browser finds any sound by the desired musical characteristics
· Based on KORE 2, including the same NI sound engines: KONTAKT, REAKTOR, MASSIVE, GUITAR RIG, FM8, ABSYNTH
· Consolidated user interface with unified operation for all sound engines
· 8 knobs and 8 buttons make complex tweaking actions a breeze
· Up to 8 sound variations per sound with unique sound morphing
· Automation and Total Recall in the audio host/sequencer
· Knobs and buttons can be controlled via any MIDI controller box
· Pentium / Athlon 1.4 GHz
· 1 GB RAM