MusiCHI Player Lite is a music player designed for the users who want to create and manage a music library with minimum effort. It is designed to scan your computer and add all the supported file types to the library.
It features a flexible interface which enables you to view the details required for sorting and playing the audio files. You can create multiple playlists or load the audio files from a XML or M3U file.
Note: The Lite version can only work with a single library and has limited features. If you want to create more libraries you need to purchase the MusiCHI Suite.
Here are some key features of "MusiCHI Player Lite":
· It can store an unlimited number of files
· Flexible in queuing the audio files
· Supports FLAC, Mp3, WAV, AIFF, APE, Wma and M4a/mp4
· Advanced metadata editor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Across the suite:
· The possibility to map any fields you want into the different tags available in MusiCHI suite. It allows you to preserve your metadata if you come from other software or to be compatible with different music stores (both for custom and standards fields). Click to read more…
Support for multiple values fields:
· in Flac (for standards and our custom fields) which allows a better compatibility with other players/rippers.
· in ID3v2 for artist, genre and composer (mp3, wav, aiff). Click to read more…
· Possibility to randomize by tracks only for the non classical libraries.
· Increase the height of the track panel via menu, when you change screen resolution.
MusiCHI Tagger & Ripper:
2 new functions in the “text processing “utility:
· Translates tonalities from one language to another (Italian, German, French, and English). Sometimes the metadata is not in your favorite language, the other part of the text is much easier to deal with.
· Sequentially number the ...